BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 25, 2011




TeeHeee...I'm back,Blogger:))
Im using my P1 broadband now to Online..
It is better than P1 USB Modem..!!
Well...Exam are just around the corner...
But,im still not in the mood to do revision..
Can anyone Kill me pleasE?FML!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Went for my dear's birthday party yesterday..:))
Chit-Chatting and took photo with all my frens ..What a nice day:D


meichian,me,sengmiin,shemin and yen
I like this..:))

----------------------------------------------------------

38 gang:D:D


Shemin & Me :P

----------------------------------------------------------

I Hate MYself!!I'm really so damn ugly!!HELL!!!
I got WEIRD SMILING!!WEIRD HAIR!!WEIRD FACE!!WTF???!!
WTH I duno how to dress up myself nicely..
SPEECHLESS!!!!


I will going to my cousin sister wedding party on MAY..
GOD!!Please !!!Let my toe recover!!!
High heels shoes is waiting for me..!!


0 comments: