BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 26, 2011


What the hell to us recently!!
Is so fcuking annoying!!!
I hate that,u know?!!!!
SWEAT!!!
Can everything to be all right?thats wat i wan..!!

----------------------------------------------------------

Mummy and daddy went out with friends yesterday..
It is impossible i stay at home alone..
So,I went PizzaHut with Him to have my dinner...
Mushroom soup with alot of Cheese powder..DELICIOUS!!!
After that yamcha with all his friends..
Im the ONLI GIRL at thr..=.=!!
Doesnt matter for me..because I just sitting thr using my Hp Facebook:D:D!!
After that, back home..but,parents still havent back..they back at 2AM!!!
So fxking scary staying at home alone!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------

School day again tomorrow?BORED la WEII!!!!
What to do?I just hope that i can do it well ..ADD OIL:))

0 comments: