BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

8smth wake up and prepared all the things bec home..
syok ah..i miss Malaysia..miss my bed..miss everythings..XDD
aft finised breakfast..thn waited the driver come and fetch us go customs..


u all saw tat?


customs..


12smth i think..start bec frm thr..near penang thr start traffic jam lehh..omg!!wan faster bec home oso cant..becos of the stupid traffic jam make my daddy cant drive faster..ish!!
4smth nt Ipoh eat 芽菜鸡..hehe!nice lehh....
rest at Tapah R&R stop..cos i wan go 4 toilet=P!!
reli traffic jam lehh..actually 6smth can reach home..bt,becos of traffic jam..8o'clock baru reach home..haixx!i miss my house!!xD
8smth went out have our dinner wif my cousin..waited so long sin can eat..>.<
10pm finished my dinner..full nw!
slept at 1smth..tired!!

0 comments: