BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

today at skul..waktu pertama and kedua no class..cos Indian gt a function..duno wat function was tat..thn,malay and chinese jz stayed in the class..i keep doing my own things thr,my frens too..=P!!
aft tat,all the waktu reli sienz sei..ish``
keep chatting vf frens..
vry funny..me and my frens wan to show other tat ourselves more highclass..we kept spoke english in the class...laugh sei me..reli broken english ler..haha!!if frens spoke chinese,we keep ha?ha?ha?thr..=P!!sot jor la us..
tuition mr.chong..wow..reli sienz sei..dam cold thr..ish!!下大雨了风扇还开酱大..vry cold de ler..!!!=.=!!
bec home..mummy keep planing go Hatyai de things..
tis 2 month keep going Thailand travel..geng!!
reli pengsan ler..
duno why my dad suddenly like to go travele vry vry much..looks like the money ady nt important to him..=.=!!

dam syok..2morrow no skull..wakakak!!
wat a nice nice day..hahah!!
bt,i quite busy 2morrow..

0 comments: