BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 18, 2009

wake up early today..becos had to attend my piano class..
walao..sesak kereta lerh..so many cars=.=!!
almost late to my piano studio edi=P..paiseh,aft finish,saw zhiyu waiting outside ady..cos me was her turn..^.<
thn went buy smth wif my mummy..aft tat bec home.waited 4 my nxt tuition class..12:05 teacher baru came=.=!!late ler..thn start teaching..haha!!the teacher vry funny de..=P!!
2smth frens came my house ady..cos wan to do smth 4 my fren as her bufday present..we started find photo..becos raining,cos cant walk to cc>.<
nvm..wait the rain stop..hehe!!my frens used my lapotop watched drama..they enjoyed it vry much..sambil watched sambil makan..whn im in a call..they go and open peti sejuk and c gt wat to est..geng!!=.=
mummy went out ady..so onlli can wait the rain stop..bt,duno why..keep rain and rain..no choise..the onli way is call u and fetch=P
aft tat went cc print it..use jor many $$ to print it ler=.=
aft tat de things...onli me,my frens and u knw..xDDD!!!laugh sei me``and oso scare sei me==!!
aft bec home..faster cut the photo..do do do..cos my dancing class at 6pm..拉筋..erh,nt bad la..>sienzz oo...neighbours's daughter bufday..so went her house ate=P
almost 9..i bec home and bath.thn teman mummy go out fetch bro..aft bec home doing nth again=.=..
sleep at 2 i think^.<

0 comments: