BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

wow!!
dam happi..knw why?Cos the teacher who teach us KH de finish finish teaching at out skul edi..wakka!!syok``
no 1 call me model again..and wont keep asked me get good result in my exam-.-!!
the teacher reli so so so stupid=.=!i hate him vry much..nt onli me la..i think almost all study oso hate himm..he reli lc la..he think himself vry geng..selfish=,=!!
the new teacher come teach us..finally,can pecah learning kh wif boys edi..the teacher vry good ler..haha!she say she is the 1st time teach KH..so ,duno wat to teach...she teach infront,i read my novel belakang..xDD!!the novel reli dam nice..i like the ending..wow!so sweet=P

tuition Vel..sienz sei>.<
wat to do..haixx
sains class..4 me...i think my sains gt improve bitbit ady..cos..i knw hw to count the work and power..hahahaha!!so pro..xDD!!

aft tuition..bec home..on9 too..keke!!

0 comments: